Solidifi...have you worked for this company?

I have an appointment with this company on Saturday. Hopefully they are legit because I’m giving up 2 hours of weekend sunshine.

What are they? Where are they? What is the assignment? What terms did you agree to - did you set YOUR terms or did they?

Here’s a link to their corporate info to start with

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/Detail

Looks like they have a major internet presence and have been in business since 2006; also appears to be international.

I know this - I, for one, would not give up two hours of my time without some reassurance of payment. Honestly, I’ve been in this field since 2006 and have never heard of them. I don’t do field work though, which it looks like this is what they do, so that could be why. You may want to check the SOFI webste for more info.

Good luck

1 Like

Just this morning I noticed their name change on several upcoming orders I have on my Snapdocs dashboard. This is what was posted: “Solidifi, formerly known as Linear Settlement Services, is based of out Middletown, RI. They facilitate thousands of closings monthly across the nation.” I’ve done 10 signings for them over the last couple of months and they are great to work with, they pay in less then 30 days.

1 Like

Thank you so very much. I’ve had several signings from Linear.

Linear uses Snapdocs and makes lowball offers.

2 Likes

Their Snap Doc orders are generally low ball and I always respond with what I consider a “fair” fee and of course I don’t get the order. So that leads me to believe it is not a company I would want to do business with.

2 Likes

I’ve worked for Linear and Solidify. No problems. I saw that some say they low ball, I get better fees from them than so many others. Always over $100. I

1 Like

Yes they used to be Linear Title. I actually noticed the same change today. I have another Signing with them on 10.31.17. They use Vendor pay

Linear Title was bought out by Solidifi

1 Like