The Notary Pool

Please forward me the letter at GodspeedLegal@gmail.com

THank you!!!

I would like a copy of your collection letter. The Notary Pool says they pay in 45 days and it is now 64 days on three signings, and I have done an additional four signings that are coming up on 45 days. Thanks.
TBatten
tedbatten@yahoo.com

Please send me your collection letter also. They owe me $650 for work completed in July and August, 2016. Will not return calls.

Sorry, my email for collection letter is: delewis1214@gmail.com.

I would also like a copy of the collection letter Thank you.

Tried emails, collection letters, complaints to the AG’s office and BBB. All no help. waste of time. Finally placed them in for collection thru a collection agency. That was 2 months ago. Mr. Hoyt is an elusive guy. Nothing but false promises. Any way If you want to go the collection route. Try www.accountsreceivable.com. No fee if they don’t collect. All I can say is stay away !!!

I never would use a company that does not send out checks on a regular basis. Some take longer than normal in sending, but will send a check without having to be contacted to do so. Any company that is reluctant to send a check really shouldn’t be in this business.

Don’t do any jobs for them…They don’t pay.

yes, they owe me for a signing from Aug 16. When I email, they state they have passed along my request to accounting…No response !!

I’d like a copy of your letter. Frl8750@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi.this is great information! Can you Please forward a copy of your letter to me at ShenalPugh_Chambers@yahoo.com

I just did a signing with them before reading these reviews and I hope that I don’t have to use the letter to be paid.
Thank you so much.

Good morning,

Can you please send me your collection letter template? bmsolano@yahoo.com

Thankfully they only owe me for one signing completed on 08/31/2016. Spoke to the owner and he gave me a song and dance about having to sue some escrow company for not paying him. I am not holding my breath on getting paid.

Good Luck. They gave me the same song and dance for months. I finally turned them in for collection because they owe me for several signings from 2016. Collection agency has tried for the last three months with no success. Same song and dance. i am surprised that this guy is still in business and not in jail.

Wow. No one should do anymore signings for this company. They appear to be crooks.

Could you send me a copy, pls? I have a company [topnotaries/thebest notary]& they are not paying me, owe me $270. I have called & sent numerous emails & they do not respond. Thanks! Eaaserv1m@gmail.com.

Glad i read this. They are low balll, pay so slow, rediculous

Please send me a copy of your letter. They still owe me from last year! noteworthyinc@ymail.com

When I get a new client, they are asked to sign a payment agreement ( better than calling it a contract). So far, so good.

I finally got paid by The Notary Pool last week for 2 assignments from summer 2016. I forwarded a request for help from the title company as noted in one of the replies below. They must have stirred things up because within a week I got an email saying payment was pending. But I had to cash it ASAP. Glad that’s over. Now if I could just get paid from The Notary Spot!