What companies are your Favorite to work with?

my Favorite companies are Amrock and Stewart Title

2 Likes

are these companies that are accepting signing agents for assignments?

I have no idea. Do you have a favorite?

Amrock is awesome! Stewart title I’ve completed closings for them, but only through an intermediary. Do you work directly with Stewart Title?

I also like ServiceLink, Timios, and FASS. Easy to work with, bigger companies, organized most of the time.

1 Like

Notaries to you was great. Did a signing June 28 got paid today July 11, superfast

1 Like

@oehlerkingnsa Thank you, I went on Stewart Titles Website, I do not see a link to sign up with them. Am I missing something? Ciao!

Dont work with Signing Trak worst Company ever takes months to pay for Assignments

They work through snabdocs

Make that “years” to receive pay. First time it took me a year and a half to be paid. Second time was several months. That was the last time I’ll take a Signing from them.

Does anyone use Signing Solutions, and if so, what is your take on them? I’ve been getting emails for assignments, which I respond that I’m available, but it then goes dead. Is there a specific wording I should, when responding to them or in general to any service?
Thank you in advance for the inputs!

I have been trying to sign up with FASS for about six months…Their website is faulty, they take forever to answer emails, and calling is impossible…what do you like about them?

@rosofthec In my direct experience & my 2¢ => Yes, FASS is a professional, reliable, trustworthy signing service; albeit, you will need to Negotiate your fee to ensure out-of-pocket expenses are covered and that you can make some profit. FASS does tend to low-ball their Signing Order fees.

As a result, you may not receive the order, but you will be able to create a sustainable , profitable business.

• Yes, FASS will cancel the order if they can locate someone with a lesser fee . . .
  • Yes, FASS does have difficulties getting the document packages to you On-Time, which means they often don’t provide you with secure access to the documents 2-4 hours prior to the signing start time.
  • This can be particularly troublesome if there is an extended amount of travel time to reach the signer’s preferred signing location . . .

ty but I can’t connect so …next! lol