ALERT: Elite Etiquette Group and Miles B Signing Service PLEASE READ

How much do you think signing service owners are making per month?

Great question. Obviously, it depends on their volume, and the mystery is how do they find business? If they have relationships with big title firms, and keep signings coming in, skimming a big chunk of the fee (I once did a signing for $85, and saw in the closing statement that the notary signing fee was $200, so they got the bulk of it), they could make a lot of dough.

Are people really doubting my existence? This is crazy. I am Ramon George

Just want to post a follow-up to my first initial topic regarding Elite. He has paid myself and my fellow notaries that were initially in my post. As far as I know he is paying you all within 30- 45 days. He reads these comments and promptly paid us. He will continue to read these as they come as he himself is a seasoned notary. Definitely do the signings with him if he’s paying. I was sharing my experience and caution.

1 Like

I completed a signing in early January and was paid yesterday. I did reach out and it took a bit to hear back but he did text me and remind me of the 45-60 day TAT identified on the confirmation. He was right, that was there and I missed it (I’m just used to 30 days). So, all is well as of now. I enjoyed working the singing - was easy enough and straightforward. I will take additional signings if he offers them to me. :slight_smile:

@turnernotary87 :white_check_mark: Thanks for your direct experience update.

A key insight that I regularly identify & recommend is to ASK a quick follow-up question when a Payment Date Turn-Around-Time [TAT] is identified by your client:

“Is that 30 calendar days before the check is cut & mailed? OR, is it 30 business days?”

=> If it turns out they’re withholding payment for your successfully provided professional services for 45-60 days (approximately 30 business days), truly that’s too long.

Each business owner has direct out-of-pocket expenses with each & every signing; i.e., gasoline, turnpike fees, ferry fees, paper, toner, pens, masks, etc. ad nauseam. The bill for those direct out-of-pocket expenses arrives in about 25 CALENDAR days after the purchase (or sooner).

So, it’s in your best interest to ensure that payment TAT is 25 calendar days or sooner . . .

Best Wishes :swan:

I must say he was a nice guy to work with but I blocked them awhile ago because I didn’t like the long wait. Maybe I’ve been spoiled with quick direct deposits in my bank account each week.

3 Likes

Miles B Signings and Elite Etiquette Group are not the same company. This is Tobias. Everyone should have been paid. We were going through an audit to make sure we received all of our invoices to insure we were paid . That took a little longer than expected. Sorry for any delay in payment. Feel free to contact us at orders@milesbsignings.com if you have any outstanding invoices from 2021. You did not get paid because Cari did anything.Naomi is an Escrow officer not an employee of our signing service so of course She would have the same number. If anyone took 5min to get on google and do a search they would see we are not even in the same State. I double checked and Cari was paid within terms and not one of the Notaries that had payments delayed because of the audit. So I would ask myself what her motivation is and what the benefit is for her?These forums can be helpful but remember you have people out there that spread in accurate information. Take it with a grain of salt. I will be reaching out to Ramon at Elite Etiquette Group and Notary Cafe to make sure they are aware of this situation at hand. I would ask myself if there is a chance Ramon and Tobias are not the same person what type of damage is being done to his business reputation and is that fair to them. Just food for thought before taking someone’s word as truth.

2 Likes

Ive already made clear that myself and others were paid. This is old news. I have not bothered you since. Lol. Im definitely not the person who sowed your reputation. There are comments about Miles B going back years ago. Sorry you feel im the sore in your side. Lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.