ALERT: To Signing Agents: MV Realty Signings paying homeowners

Thanks for the update on who their using. I had also blocked Superior. Ill keep the name All Starry in mind.

Some interesting information - for those who are thinking they still want to be involved with these deals. From Source of Title

That’s interesting. I believe them based on the documents that I have seen. I absolutely do not want to be involved with tricking people like that. My God. Thanks for the information.

I only did one, was not given the phone number for the client, the agent called me angry and stated she confirmed the appointment with the client. During the appointment the agent was only the phone reading the contract to the client. The client was only given $3,000 for the agreement, the home was in terrible condition and the client was desperate for money. The agreement was very predatory for a 40-year contract. The pay was $60, I will never do one again. I felt very uneasy doing the signing.

Not doing anymore after traveling 2 hours for a no show after the “agent” told me it was a confirmed assignment.

That was the 2nd time I went to an appointment I was told was confirmed to not have a doore answered. Won’t do it anymore.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.