Almost had 1st Snapdocs Assignment

I answered for REO for Friday morning notary assignment. The snapdocs app tells me I answered available. I wait and get both a phone call and text message 30 minutes later. The REO agent asks if I am still available and I answer yes. Another question he asks me if I was Fidelity Approved Notary. Man talk about crash and burn! I answered no and from there he withdrew my offer to work assignment because Ticor Title wants Fidelity Approved Notary for their file. How do you become a FAN?

1 Like

Try this link. It has some info on it.

How much does it pay more compared to regular signings?

Don’t worry about it. Usually, FA request that the Notary with at least 2 years exp. 100 K insurance and current background check. Most companies will sponsor you to be FA-approved. They will send you a 6-8 page application. You need to review it, initial, sign, and date. Snap doc is a good platform to get tons of signings. Keep your rating high and watch out for the low ballers. Also, try to update yourself with the few bad SS companies that don’t pay you on time. Wish you all the Best, Good luck, and make money. Letssssss Goooooo

1 Like

That link for Fidelity approval was a treasure trove! I want to do this. I’m surprised why REO Signing did not get me approved right away, then assign me the work.

1 Like

It’s not an instant approval. I think mine took a week or so to go through.

Can you point me to the right direction @ acartiernotary? I will be immensely grateful! Does this approval have a process? Do share please.

I got a response from C2C Manager and she will sponsor me for Fidelity Approval with 15 signings through them. They use Snapdocs and Notary Dash. Snapdocs is hardest to get on board. There are 400 notaries in Las Vegas alone. The competition is fierce, but I am doing fine here no issues. All the California notaries came here I’m guessing, So Snapdocs is tough and Loan Closers too!

1 Like

You need to find an escrow officer or signing service that will sponsor you. Looks like you found a sponsor with C2C!

1 Like

Yep - and if you’re sponsored by an SS you’re approved for ONLY that SS; if sponsored by an escrow officer you’re approved across the board for all companies both title and SS

Keep in mind also, it’s in the paperwork you sign that you cannot advertise in any of your profiles that you are Fidelity Approved.

Learned through readings of forums only - no personal experience

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve been reading on this forum about becoming Fidelity Approved… What is the link to sign up? I already have $100k E&O and background check through NNA. Snapdocs shows me as high ranking. Am I a good candidate? And how do you get sponsored directly through an escrow officer rather than a signing agency?

@michellebuccheri6812 => Great question! :bulb:

I’m responding as a peer (as you’re a fellow Business Owner).

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :white_check_mark: Performing a Search provides you with an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially). By guiding you to the Search Function, it "teaches you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . . Be your own guru!

A Search of the Notary Café database (upper right/magnifying glass) will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply. To assist you in finding trustworthy clients, utilize the following Key Word(s) “Fidelity Approved” in the Search field query box. There is a PLETHORA of immediately available info there for you. It will list NUMEROUS threads, which will be extremely helpful & insightful to you.

======

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

======

Oh, certainly we haven’t forgotten our maiden voyage into this business sector nor how very difficult and how long and challenging the climb was to make . . .

When we were learning, no one handed us answers (unless we paid a Mentor for their insights). We each had to grind it out , make mistakes , learn, correct, and implement a plan of action to improve the services we provide via our businesses 1 at a time.

Best Wishes :swan: