Anyone have experience with Signing Stream?

Signing Stream Inc
Address: 940 S Coast Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone:(714) 576-2888

Anyone have experience?
One google search shows a slow to pay and deduction notice complaint.b.ut cant find anything else.

Orders are consistant, low fees $55 - $60 for standard loan packages & slow to pay 60 - 70 days from closing. They do pay but you have to wait payment. Sometimes require critical docs fax/backs.

1 Like

I called regarding my payment after 60 days. I spoke to the owner and CEO. He said I was disgusting for asking about my payment even though it was long overdue. I did some research about the company and his name is Henry Jawhary. I found him on LinkedIn. If you want to talk to him directly, call (949)344-0000. Do not call the office phone. They will just keep transferring you until you give up.

Signing Stream is very low pay – never take assignments from them – they do not pay for faxbacks and are slow pay if any

Their fees are very low.

STAY AWAY !!

If you do accept ,ask for a high fee…\Read my topic

1 Like

I have worked with Signing Stream. It takes a long time to build your pipeline so you finally start getting paid. Even when you do get paid, you’ve had to agree to a very low price, and out of the blue they can ding you $5, $10 for not updating status of signing quickly enough. I’ve done many, many signings for them, and would recommend you ask for additional $$ for size of file, or excessive mileage. Hard to do with them because you don’t know where the signing is until you accept the assignment. Rule of Thumb…ask for more $$ over 15 mile away from your home location. On the other hand, if you are new in the business, they will oversee your work, give you business to practice your new trade, and pay you for time you might otherwise spend in front of the TV if you turn down every offer that is below your ideal payment. You will eventually be able to hold out for higher jobs, but do your time and build your resume of signings.

Hope this helps!

Alisa Hamilton