Anyone take on signings from Premier Lender Services

Anyone have experience working with Premier Lender Services? TIA

The brief answer is: No.

The long answer is: Doing a Search for ‘Premier Lender Services’ on the Notary Café website (look for the Magnifying Glass on the Tab ribbon at the top of this page) will assist you in learning vicariously through the experience of others & so that you can avoid non-payment situations.

Here is one thread (of many) that is the result of that Search: Premier Lender Services

Yes, they are great and pay on time. I’ve done about 4 or 5 packages for them.

I’d like to share my experience with Premier Signing Services LLC today. I’m located in San Francisco and a lady called asking me to do a buyer signing with scan backs. I asked her what she was paying and she really low balled offering $75. My fee listed on the SigningOrder site she used to locate me is $125. Of course, I’m always suspicious when I’m low balled by an agency this way and immediately question if I would ever be paid.

After I turned down her offer the lady was so frustrated she blurted out I allegedly have 10 blacklisting complaints on the SO website. I took that as a threat she was also about to do the same. I knew the complaints were because of the SO site’s text blasted with offers that don’t come close to my stated fee on the website.

I sent an email to Premier using the BBB website about her phone contact with explanations for my fee and why I might have such complaints from responding to agencies texting me low ball fees I attempt to negotiate stating my fee. The lady at Premier responded complaining she doesn’t make much money with signings and I’m wrong about agencies taking 40-50%of my fee the title sets aside for NSA’s.

She then proceeded to defame me in writing with false allegations she cc’d the NNA with as well. This insanity, all over my requesting an additional $50 for the signing.

So since I’ve had the first past due invoices, three due since July, I’m wary of these struggling agencies. 10 years ago many didn’t pay and got away with it.

I suggested to the Premier lady maybe it’s time for a new job and recommended Fivver as a possible new horizon. I’ve forwarded the matter to a law firm about SO’s possible allowing its agencies “blacklisting” privileges based on non-services of NSA’s because they turn down signing agency work based on insufficient fee offers.

1 Like