Apostille , Apostille ! $$$

The fees that you can charge for the service versus the work that you do does not seem like it is worth it in my humble opinion

please and thank you… we love these comments, this is not for everyone, however, I’m just giving information for the newer notaries since it’s very slow for lss.

2 Likes

I’m a notary and looked them up. How do you sign up for signings with them?

1 Like

You don’t. It’s a service you offer as a notary public - facilitate the apostille process for their document. In other words, you have to learn what they are, their purpose, when an apostille or certification is needed, and what your state requires to accomplish this. Familiarity with your state’s requirements, the process and their function is what’s required to offer this service with any efficiency.

(CA) Just curious; whom did you “look up” and what did you find? An Apostille is an action, not an entity, that certifies the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document, the capacity in which that public official acted, and, when appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears, e.g. a notary public seal.

I’m in North East Florida and I am very interested in your training. I’ve been doing the majority of NSA work for the past 2 years, and I’m just now looking to add apostilles to my list of services.

Patricia,

I don’t believe in charging notaries for training; however my offices are located in Miami beach, we will offer free training to notaries starting in September. Florida alone has over 20 million people so I believe everyone can service someone. When I started I was shocked how older notaries wanted to charge for common knowledge…which safeguards the industry… Again I get why people do it, but I get more satisfaction in helping others …this is our second core job as “public notary”

6 Likes

Hello all! I live in State of WA and learned about this process while being Manager for all US Notaries working for a large corporation out of Seattle (retired 2015). WA State Olympia processes final Apostille after all documents obtained from powers that be. Information on state website. To me they are a real pain due to traffic from Seattle to Olympia and they don’t allow appointments ~ first come first serve. Working for this corporate company had to perform this task many times. Having my own Notary business they are too time consuming for what I would charge and not worth it to me. If I lived in Olympia might be a different story. My opinion only ~ each to their own.

Perfect! Can you do zoom for those who are farther away? I’m about 4 hours North. Please let me know the details. Im attaching my business card.

[The Seal Mobile Notary Business Card| - Graphic removed by admins. Post reported as personal business advertising

I make extra money as a courier, filing permit paperwork, deeds and excise forms, and other legal docs that are too late for electronic submission and/or must have payments attached.

I only do it on Fridays. It requires a solid knowledge of what gets filed where, any hidden areas where I might find parking, lesser known doors closest to the department I need, and which clerks will sneak me in at a side counter in exchange for a late afternoon latte or muffin.

2 Likes

I’ve had over 17 apostilles this month …mostly to Portugal, Ukraine and Spain… they pay more than LSA in my opinion, but you must know what you’re doing!

1 Like

Hello! I’d like to know if you offer zoom as well for this. Something I’m really interested in learning how to do. Thank you!

2 Likes

What state are you in?

We have done 20 of these this month alone! pays more than lsa work and no waiting paid on spot!!

1 Like

I’m in Florida, St. Johns County (bordered with Duval County to the South).

Thank you Alice, I was wondering if it was worth the time and the effort. I live on Whidbey Island, WA, so would have to take a ferry over and then drive I believe. Or possibly pay someone for the leg work, is that correct?

Thanks,
~Christine

I want to learn more!

I am considering this, I was on the fence and turn down all the apostilles calls I receive. I usually send them to our SoS directly.

People simply want service, you provide that and you will get $$$. I know this really isn’t talked about much but it’s by far the easiest and most profitable thing a notary can do if you market yourself right…

The reason I’m mentioning this to NEW NOTARIES…LSA chasing is worthless to me…

2 Likes

Hi Armold,

I am interested and located in Palm beach county, Fl, which is about 45-50 minutes from Miami Beach. I do not mind taking the drive to attend your training.

Will you please advise what days in September you will be offering these trainings?

Thanks