Best Signing Services for Newbies

Hi I am a new loan signing agent. I’ve signed up with about 100 signing services and am only getting notifications from CXChoice and by the time I accept the signing is taken. I get notifications once in a while from signature closers as well. Just wondering what other companies work with new loan signing agents. Any advice?

2 Likes

@karina0679 => The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by “teaching you how to fish;” instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Here are the results I found for you by typing “good companies new signing agents” in the Search field. This page is replete with threads packed with information on how to proceed in your scenario:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=good%20companies%20new%20signing%20agents

NOTE: Take the time to review each thread as there is much helpful info!

======

Here’s 2 additional direct urls that you may find helpful:

Singing Order has been good to me as a newbie and signature closures. I would also not rely on SS and look to go direct to Title Companies. Omni Title / Old Republic and Timios has been good to me … so far at least.

2 Likes

@donaldsonnp FYI: Often, it’s contingent upon background, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that a certified notary signing agent has already amassed (i.e., as in your case) that will open doors, which won’t budge a nanometer for other “newbies.”

There are many variables to factor into the “Success” equation including those mentioned above, plus region, saturation, attorney-only states, etc.

======

This is more the norm: Service Link Fees - #29 by palinotary90272

======

NOTE: Many title/escrow companies [T/ECs] understandably require that an individual new to this industry ‘be trained’ with signing services [SSs] for 1-2 years before trusting a newbie with their clients (as errors can be quite costly). :angel: