Can not negoiate signing fees or availability

It is appallng how everyone’s fees and costs have gone up, and so many signing companies are offering us so much less while we are the ones paying the increased costs of paper, toner, gas, etc. I’ve given it my all over the years and if this is the best they can offer, I’ll stay home and enjoy the family. I won’t knock myself out to benefit any company that takes advantage of me in return. That makes no sense at all. That said, there are companies out there that are still fair and I continue working with them. I always get blanket emails from these cheap companies who complain about all the errors being made. Am I surprised?

3 Likes

I hear you #trsss, but that’s the nature of this industry. It used to be the first LSA that answered their phone, otherwise it was the next LSA in their database. Today, LSAs have a split second to push the notification tab that gets the assignment.

Companies do not value our time, we at their mercy. Today, I had a RON assignment with Amrock, due to technical problems the assignment had to be converted to an in person signing. Because I called 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time to confirm that the signers were still going to meet online. The signers asked me to help them with getting onto the platform and we eventually ended up speaking with tech support. After tech support completed their troubleshooting, by that time I actually had 40 minutes of my time invested. Tech support made a decision to convert the assignment to a mobile order. Amrock wouldn’t pay me for my time, the rep stated their system time stamped the session for 10 minutes after the scheduled time. Well, I learned some good deeds will go unpaid. Here’s the kicker, if a RON assignment takes more than the allocated time due to technical issues, Amrock will not increase our fees.