Carol Ray, Notary2Pro

Sharing news heard elsewhere - sad to report that Carol Ray, Owner/Operator of Notary2Pro, has passed. The Notary World lost a true contributor this day and all notaries lost a valuable mentor/friend…

Condolences to her family.

7 Likes

I’m quite saddened that our Notary sphere has lost such a valuable Jewel . . . :cry:

Carol was TRULY a treasure & was SO helpful to notaries in our industry. She’ll be greatly missed.

She was extremely patient and insightful with the training programs she created and provided.
Her mentoring was always The Best! She was always a phone call away & very much willing to assist those who reached out for her help.

Condolences to the Ray family.

3 Likes

Please accept my condolences.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness…that is so very sad. My condolences to the family. We have lost a beatiful person and one of the best mentors I have met.

2 Likes

I am so sad to hear about Carol’s passing. I am a Notary2pro graduate. Without that course I wouldn’t have had the confidence to start this new journey of becoming a notary I am on. She was a gem. She will be missed.

3 Likes

Carol Ray was a true gem. She changed my life in so many ways. She pushed me to be the very best I could be. She was a dear friend to me. There is a huge void in the notary world. Let’s show some random acts of kindness to others in her honor. My prayers go out to the Ray family.

3 Likes

My sincere condolences, she was an outstanding person and mentor.

1 Like

Notary to Pro is how I got started. Carol’s mentoring during the start up phase my notary career helped keep me focused and informed. Carol left a big imprint in this business that will be difficult to fill.

To my fellow N2P graduates, let’s celebrate with a virtual toast to Carol, for a job well done.

7 Likes

@RiverpointeTax :clinking_glasses: Salut! :tada:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.