Does anyone have information about Nationallink

Does anyone have an opinion about Nationallink.

@mondoon Hmmm . . . . Yes, the information is readily available on Notary Cafe. Data found within the GOLDMINE database is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

NOTE: Please remember when you create a new thread on the Notary Cafe forum, you’re directly addressing fellow business owners across the US. Honor their time & donated efforts by performing at least a preliminary Search of the database. In your thread/post requesting assistance, advise of the State your reside within & the Search(es) already completed. This assists them to help you most efficiently.

======
Here is a thread with Information & Opinions (a bit dated, but still valid/reliable data):

ADDITIONAL THREADS: Search results for 'National link' - Notary Cafe Forums

:swan:

I have worked with them before. no complaints

Great company but why don’t you use the search function so that we don’t repeat ourselves.

I have a closing at 1pm today. I just recently signed up with National Link and have not been informed as to how I will recieve the closing documents. Is it via download or via UPS I have called them this morning and only been able to leave messages. Can you tell me how I will get the Documents to close the signing.

usually email but they may have changed their procedures

They always call to see if I’m available. They email docs. No portal so if scans are required, you either use a fax or your own secured email.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.