E&O Insurance Warning

One of the reasons I went with HISCOX, is they provide assistance drafting engagement letters. I separated my NSA and Tax Practice E&O policies to avoid the hazards of joint and several liabilities.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for the late response. I had an injury in October, and I’m just returning to business this month. I’m not sure if you heard the news yesterday, but check out this link: 26 Billion Records Stolen Online

Are you on LinkedIn, and do you have access to LinkedIn Learning? Please take CyberSecurity training. Being a mobile notary and since we get sensitive documents, we are targets for cybercrime. Insurance protects our business if we have to replace everything, even our identities and stamp information.

I actually was trying to get some more information on an E&O.
I have one for my notary and it’s the same for my online notary, but I wanted to get one for my signing agent which is with a different company. Would it be possible to still use the same E&O? Even though it’s a different company?

Pose your questions with your insurance carrier. Insurance regulations are governed by State law, so there’s a lot of variability to answering your question.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.