Ever hear of GREENBERG MELLINGER NATIONWIDE NOTARY SERVICE?

I am sorry that you had an unfortunate experience, but I concur with everything Linda A. said.

1 Like

As a nearly 20 year Mobile Notary, I have definitely worked with several companies that I would never consider working for again, Greenberg Mellinger is NOT ONE OF THEM! I have worked with Cynthia for nearly as long as I have been in business, e.g., 19 years and counting…

Cynthia is extremely professional, she informs me of any pertinent information to allow my signings with her to go smoothly and efficiently. She always answers the phone, no matter what she is doing, it is clear her priority is YOU and HER CLEINTS! I have never been paid late, and if there is any way I could work for her only, I would in a heartbeat!!

We should all be grateful for the business she provides to us!!

www.camobilenotary.com

1 Like

I not only heard of Greenberg Mellinger, I have worked with them off and on for the past 15+ years. Cynthia is great to work with…on top of all rules & regulations. Also, unlike some companies, they pay in a timely manner. Cynthia goes out of her way to make sure everyone is happy with the experience of buying/selling or refinancing. I am grateful for the jobs, she has sent my way. Keep em comin’!

1 Like

They are legit - worked for them a number of times. Pay as agreed.

Do you happen to have a current website address for Greenburg Mellinger? The web address I have doesn’t seem to work!
Lisa Bohard