Express notary a360

Has anyone heard of Notary Express A360? I’m a new notary and would like to know if they let you know if you did good in your signing or if you miss something.
Thank you

2 Likes

@dyissenia Excellent question! :crown: There is a Search Function on the Notary Cafe forum that can immediately provide you with answers to general (oftentimes queried) questions like this one. It’s a proverbial GOLDMINE of data that will instrumentally guide you in your business owner development process.

This information is immediately available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

FYI: Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

QUESTION 1: Yes.

QUESTION 2: No. In general, within this business sector, the “positive” feedback is along the lines of => “No news is good news.

:no_bell: Specifically, for this business entity, in my direct experience: No.

As a business owner, it will be as rare as “chicken’s teeth” to be the recipient of “positive” feedback. You’ll benefit from a review of this post about leaving behind the ‘employee mentality:’

QUESTION 3: Yes. In general, within this business sector, the “negative” feedback is swift.

:bell: Specifically, for this business entity, I surmise “Yes” from the feedback that is submitted on the Notary Cafe forum. NOTE: I have no direct experience of “missing something” or “errors,” so, unable to provide a reply, only second-hand knowledge, as noted above.

======

I performed a bit of cursory Research on your behalf.

The following is a listing of 10 threads on this business entity as you identified it within the body of your post:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Notary%20Express%20A360

The following is a listing of 10 threads on this business entity as you identified it within the title of your newly created thread:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Express%20Notary%20A360

======

This entire thread will be helpful to you as well:

:swan:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: this is really helpful, I’m glad I found this forum!!

2 Likes

No news is good news. You will definitely hear about errors. Rarely that you did it right as that’s expected for the ton of money you received (or not).

3 Likes

@Arichter Nice tongue-in-cheek comment.
HahaFunnyGIF

I’ve never done anything with them, but I do get receive assignments. Which I’ve never accepted because they’re always low ball fees. For example a seller’s package for $40. Not in 2023! There’s an option to put in a bid against what they’re offering, but chances are they won’t accept it. I encourage all notaries, especially new notaries not to accept these low ball offers. I understand wanting the experience, but we also have to consider our time and expenses… I once took a last minute assignment for $50. It was only 16 pages so I didn’t make a big deal. However I should have charged a higher fee because of the last minute notice and because of all the time I spent with the client just to complete 16 pages. The client didn’t know it didn’t know I understand what they were saying I had a lot of questions. So what should have been maybe about an hour signing turned into two and a half hours. Then I still had to try to get to the shipping company on time as well as wait for approval before sending the documents…

1 Like

Thanks for the advise Carmela.
I took 2 assignments from them last week just to get some experience, loan modification si not many pages but I understand the pay is low for all we do. I sending me info to different signing services and title companies so o can get better offers

3 Likes

@dyissenia My direct experience mirrors that of @carmela.p.notary (noted in the excerpt above).

For example, they’ll send an offer of a full Refinance Signing Order [SO] that is a 1-1/2 hour drive one-way for $30. Then, about 10 minutes later for $40. Another 10 minutes later for $50, etc.

The fees are never much higher than that because someone accepts the SO.

For that amount of time & travel, the $50 doesn’t even cover the COST of gasoline for the trip . . .

======

You may find this thread helpful for calculating your fees & ensuring that you are bringing in revenue (and not working for free or at a loss). A few days ago I directly linked it to you.

:swan:

2 Likes

Very low pay. Move on… $40. for purchases/sales $60. refis No thanks. For Noobs only.

1 Like

Hey there,

How did the signing go? I agree with everyone who has shared the “no news is good news”. Once a signing is completed everyone is either working hard to close the deal or on to the next one. Unfortunately with Signing Order only companies can see your feedback. Here are some things you can try that have worked for me:

1. Call the signing company the next day, thank them for the opportunity and ask them to mark you preferred.
  2. If you have a Google business profile (GBP) you can ask them and your signers for a positive review. I usually just ask the signers. Leaving a positive review an a signing companies GBP is also a good idea.

The next two things you CAN do but take the advice with a grain of salt…others may disagree.

1. I call Title once I see the package was delivered as a courtesy follow up. I thank them for the signing and make sure everything arrived and looks complete. IF you do this remember that Title is usually the Signing Service’s client and you do not want to market yourself to them directly. You will burn bridges with signing companies and get negative feedback. Also some signing companies will get mad even if you call Title just to thank them…usually if the signing company gives you a contact for Title then you are good to go.
  2. Lastly, you can TRY to market to the real estate officers and lenders directly (their info is on the Closing Disclosure) but you are running the risk of direct marketing to a signing companies client if they were hired by one of them and not title…not common but a possibility. If I have given them an error free signing then IMO they have benefited from my services and would hopefully want to use me again.
1 Like

@ginn6709 i think the signings went good, like y’all said no news is good news and they gave me a loan modification signing I just did that one today.
I’m sending my info to all companies.
Trying to find a good service agency that pay better but I understand business is really slow right now.

Thank you so much for all your great advise

@WeOCnotary-Rcho_Mission_Viejo yes is a lot of work for little money, I’m trying to find a good company that can send me better deals

I did one job for them. The pay was good - $75 for a 21 page loan modification. Icing on the cake was that it was only 2 min. from my home. Their instruction sheet says: " Remember you are being scored." but I’ve never seen any type of review or scoring. Payment was about as they said: typically issued within 35 days. Aug. 25 signing, payment on Oct. 2.

1 Like

@jmuklewicz01 thank you for sharing your experience.

@jmuklewicz01 Concur . . . don’t see anything on the ENS/a360 Dashboard about evaluations after logging into their web portal.

======

@dyissenia Here are some Signing Order [SO] & payment details that you may find helpful from their FAQs:

"1. Payments due for a transaction will be processed automatically, but only after you have changed the status for the transaction to “signed” on the ENS website. Therefore, it is imperative, in your own interest to update status promptly. It is not necessary for you to provide invoice copies for payment.

1. Payments will be sent via ACH for direct deposit. If you have a payment due, you will receive a welcome email prior to the due date from ExpressNotary@a360inc.com welcoming you to the portal with credentials for access and instructions attached for easy setup.

2. The efforts our notaries are very much appreciated. It is our intent to pay each signing within 30 calendar days. If you have not received payment within 40 days please contact the ENS accounting department by email at accounting@ExpressNotary.com. Please provide the specific ENS invoice number in question. Please know we want to make sure all information provided is accurate and void of confusion. Therefore, we will only respond to written requests about an aged invoice or any other accounting issues. The accounting department will not take phone calls.

3. ENS’ website is the nerve center of the business. Most contact with our notaries will be by e-mail and text message. Accordingly, please check periodically to ensure your personal information is up to date. Be sure to access our website and your profile to make any appropriate changes ensuring information provided is accurate and current. Inaccurate or incomplete information may delay or misdirect communications.

4. ENS will provide aged invoice research and resolution for a period of one year from the date of signing. ENS will not provide research and resolution for payment requests more than one year from the date of signing. Prior-year payment records will not be provided. Any bookkeeping requests such as copies of account records will not be provided.

5. Each year, 1099 forms will be provided to notaries earning more than $600 in the previous year.

6. Notaries agree to NEVER communicate with ENS customers about notary fees or payment concerns. Your relationship is with ENS and not with our customers. In particular, you must NEVER send invoices for payment or copies of invoices to ENS customers.

7. Notary errors may result in fee adjustments solely at the discretion of ENS.

8. For signings where a trip was made and client ‘Refuses To Sign’ a trip fee of $25 is paid and also an additional $15 if printing was required. Special circumstances such as additional travel, etc. will be taking into consideration for additional compensation."

1 Like

@cNsa5 thank you so much all this info is really helpful :smiling_face:

A360 does actually give me bids quite often.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.