First Loan Signing with Loan-Closers

Ok thanks maybe just not on my cell.

I’m seeing it on my cell also. If you look at the top of the page there is a row of tabs. The first one is New Client, the next tab says New Notary/Attorney.

LSS Graduate here :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:, ill say I took his course 3 years ago and I have done very well. Mark is a big personality but he’s excited about life and loves what he does. He’s a great motivator and a great mentor. At one point I was too busy for 1 person but was worth every penny I paid for his course and mentorship

3 Likes

Remember: Loan-Closer gets $450.00 for their signings. You can and should get more.
Know your worth.

3 Likes

Really? I had no idea is that for all of the companies they work with?

Excellent advice:) :+1:

Before Loan-Closers went to this online method they routinely paid 115 - 125 for a Refi. This online system allows them to low-ball and there are notaries doing this work for $60 - $80. Since they went to this new system I have not done a single engagement for them and I won’t until they raise their pay. I recommend that you do the same.

5 Likes

Same here……:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

hosamiam what are your favorite signing companies

Hi there! So I’m a LSS “graduate” AND I work in Georgia and I must say that business has been very steady for me. I didn’t invest in all of the expensive equipment on the onset due to me being in GA and being unsure if our market (due to our restrictive laws regarding loan signing) would support such an investment. However, I’ve been at this now for since 11/2020 and I have done very well being in an attorney only state! My business is steady enough to the point that I have now invested in a mobile setup and it paid off in almost one closing. Mark’s course is amazing and I’m glad that I took it!

*Full Disclosure before anyone asks…I am NOT making anywhere close to what many LSS grads in escrow states are making. I AM however, over four figures CONSISTENTLY every month doing this on a part time basis. I don’t close any GA properties and I do have direct clients (i.e.-attorneys that use me exclusively as their dedicated witness for closings around the state)!

2 Likes

Check out Coast2Coast on YouTube too… free training that is on point.

I have checked out their training on YouTube and did find it helpful thank you for the tip.

I don’t think that today is a good time to take any loan from the bank or loan company.

As notary signing agents, not for us to offer our opinion of the transaction to the signers/borrowers. But here in the Notary Cafe, go for it. Compared to a 2 or 3% interest rate, paying a 6% interest rate sounds pretty bad. But only until it becomes a 10 or 14% interest rate. Then that 6% looks pretty good again. It’s all relative.

2 Likes