Has anyone ever did a signing for Law Office of Feinberg and Maidenbaum

Wow! I’m glad I saw this. I just got an email from Deloris Gibbs at Feinberg & Maidenbaum. I thought it was suspicious that there was no phone number on her signature block, although there is an address. And the email address itself is suspicious. Just called the law firm and confirmed it is a scam. Ugh! Don’t people have anything better to do???

2 Likes

WOW, I got the same email last night. Claimed they couldn’t upload docs onto their website so they sent me a Microsoft link to open the docs. What in the world!!! What is this person trying to do? Really, does anyone know what this person is trying to do or get from us?

1 Like

These phishing/spams should be reported as spam; also report to IC3 - www.ic3.gov

Glad I am not the only one who got this. I am usually very cautious about this kind of stuff but I guess after building my website and google business I thought she was legit as I have been receiving calls from other besides my regular signing services. Now, I know and will delete her from my emails.

Thank you, Kay.Cee. I did receive an email from her but unfortunately I replied. Not new to Loan Signing but am new to be scammed this way. I started researching more - phones numbers, company name and addresses. So glad it directed me to this thread. Now, I know.

Done - completed my complaint and have a copy

1 Like

I received the same email. I replied that I was not available because the email looked fishy. What harm can be done by replying? I’m going to fill out the complaint.

Just got the same. Looked suspicious with not phone numbers and $200 reward

Wow! just got this same email from Deloris Gibbs. I replied available and they sent me a link to click on. Luckily my Outlook security blocked it and confirmed it wasn’t a safe link. The audacity of some people is unbelievable!

SMH…Scammers are busy. I received the same email.

I received this email a couple of days ago. I didn’t see it when it arrived because Google’s spam filters automatically placed it into my spam folder. I tend to forget to check spam, so I didn’t notice it until today while looking for something else. I was suspicious of the outlook email address as well and could only find them listed in a directory. I plan on filing a complaint on Ms. Deloris Gibbs also. I just don’t have time for these games.

I just received the same email/scam from Ashley Davis on Monday, Feb. 07, 2022! Glad I did a search and found this thread on Notary Cafe! Thanks folks!

1 Like

March 17, 2022 and the emails continue. This time, Ashley Davis, from such a professional email account - HOTMAIL. Stay on guard.

I just received an email from this supposed law office. The signature name was Ashley Davis Attorney/Title Closer, the email came from artyommjmak. My security said it was a possible scam. I erred on the side of caution just in case it was an error, I replied that I was not available. I then Googled the firm and found what everyone else did. I reported the email as spam and had it blocked. Here’s the kicker, the physical address listed is 5 minutes from my house.

You should discretely drive by and check the place out. I’ll bet a box of donuts that it is an empty lot or vacant storefront.

1 Like

Just got one from Ashley Davis. Criminals never take any time off smh…

This is what the scammers email looks like. Take care everyone

1 Like

I received the same email for Ashley Davis yesterday, and received the other email this morning. WOW scammers are during the most!

1 Like

Yep, its a scam. I have received several of these from various people posing to be from either a title company or law firm. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, AOL are all dead giveaways of the intent of the email

1 Like

I just received an email as well from Ashley Davis. I guess they don’t have anything better to do than scam people. Smh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.