Has anyone worked with notaries in action, llc?

I have worked with Notaries in Action in June, but have NOT received payment from them YET! I have called many times and emailed as well with no successful response. They have answered the phones, and keep saying that my payment will be sent within 24-48 hours, but I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT. I am writing this to warn other notaries from falling into the same predicament. Beware.

Search here - extensive reporting in various threads about this company - top bar to the right of Support and left of your avatar - a shaded magnifying glass is your search option

1 Like

I did do that, but nothing came up for them.

I DID find a LOT of information after searching closer. Thank you. The only thing is I do not have their address? Would you know it, by chance?

1 Like

No - I don’t work for them - sorry. Nothing in your confirmation?

Nothing, and cannot find them at all on the web. I have their email address, but I need their physical address as well.

Trying to get info for you. I’ll let you know if I get any

Thank you, Linda. I did send an Appeal Letter to their email, but do not expect any great results unfortunately. I appreciate your help.

Happened to get an offer yesterday. No contact info included BUT at the very bottom was the following statement:

“Notaries in Action is part of the Prestige Notaries Inc family. Notaries will be paid within 30 days of completed assignment.”

Thank you for that information. I truly appreciate it. I doubt even payment will come from Prestige Notaries; although, they have paid me faithfully for signings I’ve completed for them?

One piece of info I found is someone who worked for NIA but was told to send invoice to Prestige

Yes, i was today too!

Hope this helps. I’m sure you can figure out why I have all of the information, so frustrating. Just pay us already. I know we are not supposed to conspire together, but I think net 90 is unbelievable. (I did an VA Mortgage application and it was in the fine print) There should never be a reason our payment should go past 7 business days. Everyone else gets paid in a timely fashion, why not us too!!!

1 Like

I agree! It’s ridiculous that a lot of companies make you wait past 30 days even. We have bills to pay too!

I recently attended their ‘training’ session. It was poorly organized and presented. My invitation indicated they were looking for those who had experience with conducting skip tracing, aka find people, for a class action settlement lawsuit. Being a former LEO, financial crimes investigator, I thought I’d a be a good fit. What I got were $35 fees for making up to 3 trips to locate a claimant. At $35 I’d burn that amount making the first trip, meaning any subsequent trips to locate someone would be out of my pocket. Knowing that Prestige owns NIA, I also guessed, correctly, it would be another slow pay engagement. Your replies to NIA have shown I made the right decision to avoid NIA.

I believe they do door knocks at $35.00 Sorry but as a notary I will not take $35.00 for an assignment and in this crazy world I will NOT do a door knock and be met with a gun on the other end. My life is worth more than $35.00

3 Likes

Yes, i think you made the right decision NOT to work with them. I just hope other notaries do research before they fall prey to them as well.

1 Like

If you are on Facebook, there is a “Deadbeat Signing Companies” page that has a lot of info, including contact information, for non payers. Good luck!