I-9 Verifications

I’m a new agent , and I’m looking to add I-9 verifications as one of my services. Can anyone provide me with information or point me in the right direction on how to get started?

@jntunt1984 Welcome! :partying_face:

Yes, the information is available on Notary Cafe in the GOLDMINE database. Very insightful & helpful, too!

Here are a couple of germane & elucidating threads with valuable insights:

There are MANY more available in the Notary Cafe database.

======

Also, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

@jntunt1984 My first question was “what state are you in”

Hello,

Im located in Texas.

1 Like

I ask because CA notaries are prohibited by law from doing I-9 verifications unless they are licensed as an immigration consultant

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.