I need a reliable scanner

Based on your review mjeverett1968 I am now the happy owner of an Epson ES-500W scanner. It works great and even does a great job with my Vuescan software with mixed letter and legal size paper. Thank you!

Quick question for you, does your Ready light continually slow-flash, about one flash every 2-3 seconds? Note I’m not talking about a quick flash that indicates a problem, this is just a steady blue Ready light flash about every 2-3 seconds that never stops. It sits next to my computer screen so it’s kind of an annoying distraction that keeps drawing my eye to it. Otherwise the scanner is working great, thanks for your recommendation!

Still looking or bought dear?

I use Epson ES-300WR. It is amazingly fast and portable.

I use the ScanSnap IX500. It will scan about 50 pages of mixed letter and legal paper. And it will scan paper like sales receipts, drivers license, color magazine pages, and more. Its easy to clear that jam from stapled pages. The scanner connects to your computer via USB but has to own power block.

@1hollowell1 how do you initiate the scanner wifi? I tried using it in my car yesterday but couldn’t figure it out. TIA

1 Like

Can you please let me know how to initiate the wifi scanning in your car?