⭐ IMPORTANT: A Seven-Step Guide to help you Achieve Success => Insights regarding whether to start a business (or not . . .) or to CONTINUE (or not . . .)

@debbrayost Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. I’ve also linked another thread that will be helpful, too!

:swan:

@Pkunotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

I’ve also linked another thread that will be helpful, too!

@carmela.p.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. I’ve also linked another thread that will be helpful, too!

@Kristina1 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked a few other threads that you may find helpful, too!

@rfoussadier92 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked another thread that you may find helpful, too!

@Windchime71 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

@NLnotaryanddocs Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

======

Please start at the top of this thread for informative & helpful information:

1 Like

@Info15 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering your comments on another thread on the Notary Cafe forum.

======

1 Like

@bshepherd Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

1 Like

@JanaDrury Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@kb.leray Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@Ina.Ramos Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@exousianotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@jlarsen.notarysf Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be insightful/helpful for you!

NOTE: Please begin at the TOP of this thread:

@vwuhomes Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be insightful/helpful for you!

======

@trmnla Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be insightful/helpful for you! Vetting clients (PRIOR to providing professional services to them) is something that I have strongly & regularly recommended on the Notary Cafe forum for many, many years . . .

======

@HEATHERLEEHENRY Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: As you’re a new NP, this thread may be insightful/helpful for you! Also, very glad to see that you’re cognizant of and are utilizing the Search Function for Research to increase your knowledge base. :sparkles::sweat_drops::crown:

======

@sedalegroup Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: As you’re a new NP, this thread may be insightful/helpful for you! Also, very glad to see that you’re cognizant of and are utilizing the Search Function for Research to increase your knowledge base. :sparkles::sweat_drops::crown:

======

@mrnotary357 Welcome to the Notary Cafe! This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member. :sweat_drops::owl:

Please start at the top of this thread -

@ZTroutman Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

I also linked another separate thread that you may find helpful as well.