⭐ IMPORTANT: Best Technique for Ensuring Payment of Professional Services Successfully Provided

@cryman.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

:swan:

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I had a company email me directly last week. The name was Emerald Coast Mobile Notary. When I asked them how did they get my email address. I received no response . Has anyone heard of them before?

@rcgcjcjc If you perform a Search on any of the Search Engines, there is quite a bit of information available. It appears to be a “single notary” that “farms” out Signing Orders [SOs] to Professional Signing Agents [PSAs].

NOTE: Especially during these turbulent times, be cautious across the board with clients (unless they’re regular clients you’ve worked with for years). Many members have recently discovered that some of the one-off clients they’ve accepted SOs from in the past have become non-payers/insolvent . . .

So, do err on the side of caution particularly when simple queries aren’t answered, etc.

1 Like

@machtschnellnaples Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

I also linked an additional separate thread that you may find helpful as well.

@MarciaGRey123 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@belinda.smith Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@inotarize Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@esaenz.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@executivenotarypro Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@spburton50 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@lisahaggblom Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

I also linked 2 additional separate threads that you may find helpful as well.

@whitehenderson288 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

1 Like

@john2 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@TGonzo951 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@jbratu Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@aprilattheoffice79 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

No, I have not, but I created a table of signing agents, platforms, title companies, settlement services, billing platforms, etc…, that I update every time I receive a text, email, or phone call for services. It’s been extremely helpful in helping me keep things straight, especially when communicating via different platforms.

1 Like

@chorne16 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

That sounsd like a good technique

1 Like

@TRS2022 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.