🤩 IMPORTANT => Guideline for Creating Your List of Fees

@mesidorwrendly Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

NOTE: Start reading at the beginning of this thread please. :owl:

:swan:

Hi. I am interested in your spreadsheet. It will be immensely helpful. Thanks.

@tuibguy Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

I have tried over the months to reply to everyone to requested a copy of my spreadsheet. The requests I get are usually an email sent to me. I hope I haven’t missed anyone. One person replied differently. The email was via the forum and said to click here to go to the message and reply. When I did that there was not a way to attach the spreadsheet, since I was simply replying to the comment/post.

If you requested the spreadsheet and I missed you, please email me at RodinDestin@gmail.com.

Have a prosperous year!

@kovachicj Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@dwalker8989 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

The 2024 CURRENT IRS mileage rate is = $0.67

@notary54 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

===>>> The 2024 CURRENT IRS mileage rate is = $0.67

1 Like

@christinespicer Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@ePrabin Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@ExecSig Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

Hello, can you send me a copy of your fee doc?

@Rivera.Andrew.TheNotaryPublic Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@KellyNotaryTX Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@notaryeasewithmichelle Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

Thanks. This is very helpful.

1 Like

@bailey.bizmusic Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@nehasapra05 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@mauchsrd Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@inespiazzese.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.

@stevenotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This may be a helpful to you as a newbie/New Notary Cafe member.