Inexpensive scanners or other options

What is the best way to do scan backs and a reasonably priced scanner that people are using. I have used my small printer scanner, the CamScanner app, and our local print shop for $30. I don’t have anything that handles the volume of paperwork the refi’s require.

@troyboy1169 Good question. See that you’re new to the Notary Café forum.

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by "teaching you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

I’ve completed the first segment of research for you within the Notary Café database. :owl: Here are the results I found for you by typing “scanner” in the Search field. This page is replete with threads packed with information on your topic:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=scanner

Check out each thread on the url page (noted above) and you’ll discover abundant recent information on this topic from members with a lot of experience.

Best wishes :sparkles:

1 Like

These darn old eyes could not see the magnifying glass. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

:100:% Accurate! Even YOUNG eyes miss it!

FYI: Tangentially, I previously submitted a request for the IT team to brighten the font color of the Magnifying Glass through @NC_Mike

No updates yet though . . .

Happy Reading. :nerd_face::open_book:

2 Likes

Haha, I was going to say that:). Click on “search”.

1 Like

I know some of these subjects already have some entires on them but some are old and outdated. I am looking for the same information as well and did the search but many of the devices are sold out or not available anymore. For these tech type questions the answers can change every 6 months or so, especially as our supply chain continues to have interruptions.

1 Like