Is there a public record of how many signings a notary has actually completed?

Agree Joe - in my profiles I usually just describe it as “notary public for 35+ years, notary signing agent for 15 years with 25 years experience as a real estate closing paralegal”…let the years speak for themselves.

Do the math. If you’re in business for 10 years and a modest average of just 10 per month = 1,200 signings. So if a one person operation claims 1,000 whose been in business for 8 years and has access to a good location in San Francisco for example 1,500-2000 is possible.

You need to ask if they primarily do ReFi, purchase and seller packages and if it’s full time.

We can provide a spreadsheet from Notary Assist as well.

1 Like

I have all of my Notary books since the early 90s. There’s my proof :slight_smile:

What state are you in? I never used a notary journal when I was a notary for a law firm and in house as part of a corporate notary. All I had was my stamp and it was a small part of my job to notarize documents.

I think WA might have been one of the late states to require a notary journal. Now we have to use journals and keep them for 10 years locked up.

I have a question re journals for anyone that can help.

Do you use a business safe deposit box with a bank or elsewhere? Where do you keep all your journals?

I keep mine in a storage box at home. :slight_smile:

Mine are in a locking file cabinet

Snapdocs shows how many signings you had completed for them. And public can see it as well.