Kelly’s Mobile Notary Service

Does anyone in the field have any experience with KMNS? How’s the payment experience? Have you ever been mislead to do any closing for them in order to have you charge less than the usual fee?

Please advise

1 Like

Not with this service but if you read my post regarding Express Mortgage, this is another new and disturbing trend.

1 Like

Thanks! They took over 60 days to pay and after a late fee was agreed they did not comply with the terms. Them in a written communication informed that the payment was mailed and after a week the payment was mailed.

Never doing business again with Kelly Notary Mobile Services.

1 Like

I completed a series of affidavits for them and sent invoices promptly. After a month had passed I inquired about my payments. I was told that they couldn’t open up my attachments and that’s why I hadn’t been paid. So I emailed AND faxed the invoices again! I was finally was paid. Never working for them again!

1 Like

Yes I have. I did a job for her last year and still have not been paid my $90.00. Her phone number is not working. Bad Company to work for.

1 Like

Wow! Interesting as I was trying to look this up on Cafe and found that I was spelling their name “Kelleys” , exactly as it is listed in my e mail correspondence. She is under thirty days past due so I will give it some time until I re-post an update. Thanks all.

Call them daily until they pay you; they can sent payment thru PayPal

Thank you. Just an update that they were actually great to work with, agreed with my higher fee and paid promptly within 30 days.

1 Like