Last minute

Who’s trying to get rich? Secondly some of us enjoy enough time to not feel rushed to ensure we can provide the best service.

1 Like

Thank You! I’m at now learning that the time can be negotiated :blush:

1 Like

You are totally welcome. Feel free to reach out to me for networking and help each other prosper. carlfletcher.businesses@gmail.com

1 Like

This is your chance to negotiate if they call you!

I’m supposed to do 6 closings tomorrow! But I think I’m going to lose 2:(:tired_face: I have docs for 4 and emailed them twice on the other two on Friday and again this morning letting them know that I will need docs ready for printing by midnight tonight or by noon the latest tomorrow. Otherwise, they will have to reassign. It’s the only slot I can backtrack to print the 4pm and the 6pm and hit the road again!

OK now I may lose only 1! Docs for my 6 o’clock came:). Nice GD one signature only 9 pages. No scan back. OK 18 pages because I have to print twice. Want to guess how much they pay for that signing? :grin:

2 Likes

Lol not sure but since your experienced and a pro I’m guessing quite a lot! :joy:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m a new agent… I get a lot of last minute signings as well. Will you please explain how you go about your premium fee’s?

Last minute signings typically drop in towards the end of the month/week and need to be closed in less than 2 hours. These tend to be large packages (VA/FHA/HUD) refis that have been shopped around to other NSAs who didn’t want them. I know this when I see the same signing drop in from different SS with low a offering. A few days later another SS drops the same closing for a slightly higher fee. This continues with increasing frequency as the deadline approaches.

How I calculate the last minute premium follows a proprietary formula that I developed to cover the added costs and difficulties these present. Since your market conditions are different than mine, you’ll have to develop your own added costs.

There are few SS and TCs that I don’t charge premiums for last minute closings due to the long established business relationship and the rarity of last minute requests from them. I want to maintain a solid relationship with them to further future business.

3 Likes

I am finding clients that dont see the CD until i get thereor they say that theu saw the first version but not the correct one.