Live Notaries LLC

Does anyone know anything about this company? I received 2 text messages asking me to notarize an Deed??

http://www.livenotaries.com/disclaimer

They are a Remote Online Notary organization - are you RON commissioned?

I accepted an assignment from Live Notaries LLC via text and have no information on how to contact them regarding agreed payment (48 hours via Venmo) which I have not received.

Hello Julie,

We are sorry you were not able to locate our information to reach us. There should be an email address at the bottom of your agreement for billing@livenotaries.com. Please email us with the date, client’s name and your name so we may look into this for you. We work hard to send payments out, however can get backed up at times but usually no more then 3-5 business days. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you,

I greatly appreciate the reply here and I did finally receive a text that they would process and then in another couple days I received the payment for the assignment. (Assignment 12/18 and payment 12/29, which isn’t terrible turn around and Venmo payment is also convenient.) Since I hadn’t worked with Live Notaries before and had no way of contacting anyone I was concerned when the payment was delayed per the contact terms. I checked all pages of contract and also tried Google to search for an email or phone number to check on the status. I am certain the billing email is not included on the contract I signed and saved. I’m glad you are busy! I would work with Live Notaries again. I was happy for the work and would still like Live Notaries to think of me for future assignments in the Houston area.

Thanks again for the assignment and following up!

2 Likes

I just received my RON authorization in Ohio. How do I apply?