Need advice from Notaries

Hold on Mike 7, are you running a signing service? Really man I feel for ya. When the internet con men convinced the masses that this was the golden ticket it created a situation where finding that sharp needle in a haystack full of “notaries” has become a real challenge for you middlemen. If you were smart you would troll for superstars on the 123 list. You can thank me later.

1 Like

FYI To All Notary Cafe Members: The following is the original text data/message in the OP of this thread by mike7.

Hi everyone. My wife and I have a nationwide signing service.

When we contract other notaries through signing order and they complete the signings, there are always errors.

We have an extensive email that is sent when they accept, along with documents attached to it that shows exactly what to do. However, they still miss items, and usually the same ones, every time.

We say that we will deduct from the pay, but never do and we hate sending notaries back out, but have no other idea how to fix this.

What say you?"

1 Like

FYI: This statement above is INCORRECT. There is a ranking algorithm with a rotational element; i.e., the same members are NEVER in the same rank position when performing a browser page Refresh or when repeatedly querying the same Zip Code.

It’s easy to confirm that the positions vary upon each Refresh or repeated query by testing it.

Also, there is also an element of the ranking that takes into consideration membership, certifications, etc.

======

NOTE: At the top of the NNA Search page the following identifier is listed regarding the Search result positioning => “Initial search results listed by priority status and randomly sorted within each status: 1) NNA Trained, Certified & Background Screened, 2) NNA Certified & Background Screened, 3) NNA Background Screened.

These position rankings are PRIOR TO Selecting any delimiters; i.e., NNA certified, NNA member, etc.

Most of the first-appearing listings have LESS THAN 1 YEAR of experience; thus, definitively NOT experience/expertise ranked.

======

Also, it’s a GOOD idea to periodically verify that your listing APPEARS in the NNA directory. Many have found that it was inadvertently missing . . .

Oh, come now! While I used all of those words in my post, the statement you have created is not one I made. The tabloidesque nature of that statement is entertaining and perhaps useful for the point you are trying to make, but I agree that it is inaccurate as as ascribed to me in either accuracy or purpose as used in my original post.
Unlike you, I have no knowledge of the algorithmic nature of how rankings are determined by the NNA or anyone else, nor do I have an interest. But I’m certain there are those who will find the information useful. You play an important role on the forum and you are very good at what you do. Thank you for your service.

I’ve been a member for over 2 decades. I’m on that 5 miles radius of my zip code list, at #38. All the notaries ahead of me in spite of their being new had completed the training class. That’s how you get higher placement.

I knew something was missing. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.