ALERT: Non payment Witness Pro - Adam Pasquale

I did a signing in March for an individual named Adam Pasquale. He only needed a few additional pages signed and notarized and it was a rush. He offered $100 and it was close by. He found me on this site. Everything went well. He wanted to pay me right away through PayPal but I don’t use it. He didn’t use checks so that wasn’t going to work. We spoke 2 more times, suggesting Zelle or maybe his girlfriend’s check. This guy sounded so legit, offering me advice on how to grow my business, sorry for the delay, upping the fee to $125 because of the delay … but bottomline, I have not been paid as of this date. He’s no longer responding to text msjs and his voice-mail is full. BE CAREFUL if he should call you. His business is WITNESS PRO.

2 Likes

@louisasmithnotary

Is this the same person?

https://www.notarydepot.com/witnesspro

https://witnesspronow.com/

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Adam Pasquale has not made good on his payment to you. HE IS A REAL ESTATE LICENSEE. I wiuld let him know immediately that if you do not receive payment in 48 hours, you will be reporting him to title and to the licensing entity in his state. Sorry you have not been paid. This should shake his tree a little.

1 Like

I think there is a learning lesson in this situation for others. If we run businesses we need to be able to accept payments like other businesses. At a minimum PayPal, Zelle and Venmo are used alot. These are pretty mainstream. We can get into others if you like such as ApplePay, Google Pay etc. but the mainstream ones are a must and it only takes minutes to set up PayPal, Zelle and Venmo. Let’s not make it difficult to get paid if we are accepting work from other than title/escrow or signing companies. Thanks for sharing and I hope you can get paid.

ADAM HAS PAID ME! All is good.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct. I have signed up for PayPal and intend to look into Venmo. Adam did send me the payment.

Congratulations…the power of these forums. I think this is the second post in as many days of someone who posted they hadn’t been paid and POOF! Payment showed up.

Kudos.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.