Notaries247

Has anyone worked with them? I searched and couldn’t find any comments.

1 Like

Thank you for the thread post. I evidently don’t know how to work the search quite yet.

@myersnotaryservicesllc Welcome & Yes, the information is available on Notary Cafe & is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function. So, great job on looking for that information here!

Many members have said that it’s quite difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

Once you locate the mystical & ever-elusive Magnifying Glass, just type in keywords like “WARNING” or “ALERT” and a plethora of threads will populate for these types of business entities that are non-paying.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

1 Like

It would be great to have the time to research a company when an offer comes in but unfortunately where I live, if you aren’t on it immediately, you won’t get the assignment. I have been pretty lucky, so far the worst was 45 days out. I appreciate this community and I look forward to being more active instead of just a wallflower reading posts. :wink:

@myersnotaryservicesllc Hmmm . . . here is a technique that is utilized by many, which affords them the time to Search & Research!

:swan:

Mostly what I said really doesn’t actually work BECAUSE it’s so rare that an offered fee is worth ‘grabbing’. What really happens is you (& hopefully everyone else) counter with a profitable fee, then research & decide if the company is worth working with. If you get the job AND company is good–no problem. If company is no good, IF/when job blings in, IMMEDIATELY GIVE IT BACK…and I’d still tell’em why.

2 Likes

@Arichter . . . . . . . :white_check_mark:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.