Notary Side Business in MA - Questions

I like your business card! You look like a judge:). Wow, 24/7! That means you don’t sleep!

24/7 until I determined that a lot of those late night calls I received were from people just wanting to come to my house and pay me $10 per signature.

Here’s an example: phone rings at 2 am. Hello, are you open? Well how much is it if we come to you.

1 Like

How do you assess and qualify the caller? Do you charge extra for after hours notarization? I would be afraid of home invasion or some sort. :thinking:

No, I’m just trying to discourage any thoughts of allowing strangers to come to your residence for notary service.

That’s not a business card. It’s a 1/2 page full color ad in the Yellow Pages that I ran over 15 years ago. I think that was the last year I bought advertising from them.

2 Likes

Hi Joe, I would like to chat a little bit more about your business. If you have time, send me a message and we can find a time to talk. Thx!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.