Notary Signing Agents Pricing Dropped Again

I learned about the Google Profile from Bill Soroka’s training and from YouTube videos.
Then I watched Notary Stars videos on Google which are free as well. Their marketing program is wonderful too. I just started it this month and am learning about Google, FB Business, and Instagram.
I have accounts on all three sites. It’s very easy to set up, but they also teach you how to use search engine optimization so that you get ranked high in your area.

Yes the title companies are so condescending and disrespectful. They seem to have no regard or respect for notaries. I am a retired Maryland State worker and military veteran who has always demonstrated myself in a professional and kind manner. This is going into my third year of being a successful Certified NSA and an active NNA member. I have always used the signing services, which lost my ranking as “HIGH” I have been talked to and treated horribly by some of these companies and I am so relieved to have a forum such as this one for support. I am still fairly new regarding marketing my business and I am so thankful to be learning so much from you all. I will establish my website, Google and ensure that I am learning more marketing techniques. I pray for all of us. Another sad issue is that like you all, I put so much money into getting the best equipment and training that I can afford that’s not been cheap. Bless you all and this forum.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. The first thing in the morning I am going to get started with those same training sessions. I appreciate you and your response.

1 Like

Cut and pasted from another forum.

Now I know why notaries fees are going down. Received this email that was sent to me trying to recruit schedulers. Many of the services charge as much, if not double my fees to the title companies.

This is an excerpt:

"We are looking for several DYNAMIC outbound sales professionals to join our Accounts Management team!

Do you have a successful telemarketing or appointment-setting background? Do you want to set your own schedule with endless income potential? Do you want to be a part of bringing our industry to the next level? Does the idea of having a steady stream of income sound good right now?

We are asking for a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. We will have daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Training will be provided on our services and how we leverage our strength in the market.

These positions are temp to perm and are commission only. The Commission structure is aggressive and has no cap".

In other words, they want to make a phone call, we do ALL the work and incur ALL the costs associated with the closing. (Paper, toner, travel expenses wear and tear on vehicle, putting our life on the line driving in dark and inclement weather). You get the idea!!!.

They write a check and take most of the money.

I agree… and thank you for a detailed and well spoken tip.

I also received a similar scheduler recruiting email 2 weeks ago. No reply.

Bravo Bobby!!! I agree. I’m new and any reasonable fee I will accept and will earning and learn on what to accept or not and become error free. Lol no one’s perfect, but perhaps mindful of what the errors are. I’m 8 months in and love it.

Just got a request to do a signing only 10 minutes from my home for the high price of $50 and I would need to bring a witness with me, scan back the documents and waiting up to 30 days to be paid. You got to be kidding me. I make more money off my mobile general notary service and get paid at same time. Crazy!

2 Likes