Pavaso partial

Hi, I am new and have been offered a Pavaso partial e-signing. I am to bring my laptop. What do I do for a Pavaso signing?
Thanks for any info,
Alicia

There is a plethora of data already on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type ‘pavaso’ or ‘ron’ in the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

Always check the Search field initially for any query, then (if you come up empty-handed) create a thread with your question.

Here is a sampling of some of the available threads for you: Search results for 'pavaso signing' - Notary Cafe Forums

This thread has quite a bit of detailed info: PAVASO (Digital Mobile Notary Training) - getting certified - #8 by jnewberry

If you discover that a thread does need to be created for your question, then include within your original post that a thorough Search of the Notary Cafe forum threads has already been completed & include the links of the threads (at least 1 or 2) with the most helpful info. This will assist us in providing guidance as well as provide helpful info to others who will be viewing your recently created thread. :sparkles::tulip::angel:

Good ideas! Thanks for your suggestion!

Do you do Loan Signing?