Property Data Collection

Thank you for the insight. I obviously cannot speak to something I have yet to have experience in…from the company they said that they collect the data and then the appraiser would use that data to make decisions. So in theory there would still be appraisers on properties…not sure what percentage it would be. Also perhaps the appraiser makes less overall since they aren’t the ones going out and collecting the data?

No clue. Do come back and let us know how it goes. Interesting concept. As an ol’ R. E. Broker, the part they’ve got you doing is the part I hated the most about Appraisals.

Hopefully I take to it!

Honestly not sure how it will go but I like the idea of being sent with the client’s permission (unlike Field Inspections which ask you to go on properties unannounced)
hourly rate is decent considering no printing or prepping of documents.

I see this as a SUPPLEMENT to Loan Signing to fill in the gaps. I doubt it will replace signings…especially as I am hoping to go direct over the course of the year.

Actually, I wouldn’t recommend doing business with them any longer. This is an email received today.

Instead of billing the cost out to the people paying for the service, they just screw over the workers and take it out of our pay. FOH

1 Like

@dylan_messimer :exploding_head::flushed: Amazing!

Thank You for sharing this data.

:swan: