RON platforms

Hi there. I’m a new NSA in Oregon. We have temporary emergency statute to employ RON in our state. It is anticipated that it is here for good. I’m Pavaso certified (in hopes of working with Fidelity at some point). I also subscribe to “Secured Signings” but have not had an order to date. What RON platform do you recommend for garnering the most work as a RON service provider? It seems to run the gambit among the better signing agencies. Thank you!

@cooscountynotary

Well to the industry and to the forum. There are many platforms to choose from, all with their own Pros and Cons. There are several conversations surrounding the topic which should provide you with some helpful information.

Wishing you many successful signing.

2 Likes

Read here…your SOS sets forth requirements for the platform

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I just wondered if there is a preferred platform since most require a hefty investment.

Hi, I’m in Texas and was invited to sign up with Pavaso through Amrock. I’m trying to find out where to get the digital certification and e-seal accepted by Pavaso. Can you share where did you get your tools for Pavaso or do they provide their own tools to use on their site? I’m planning to order the digital cert and e-seal on NNA, but neither are accepted by Pavaso.

1 Like

Everything you need to do amrock hybrid pavaso signings is all on the pavaso website. At least in Idaho they’re only doing the hybrids through amrock for quicken loans nothing at a full RON here so no digital certificates needed. And no paid account with pavaso. Nexsys and identrust is where I got my RON digital certificate and NNA my digital stamp but I haven’t used them. I have only been doing hybrids that those are not required for.

1 Like

From Pavaso website: * At this time, Pavaso does not offer its platform directly to independent mobile notaries for use in RON transactions

• In order to become a Pavaso Notary, you must be referred to Pavaso directly by a title company you are working with
1 Like

Today I got a phone call from AMROCK offering me hybrid/Pavaso training.
Is that good? What’s the pay?

1 Like

Standard closing fee and one half of your standard print fee.

3 Likes

Thank you @jnewberry

The Identrust from NNA is accepted by Pavasso.

1 Like

Hello, I am new Notary from Oregon who is looking for some info on RON service. State mandates few vendors but I just started and wanted to explore the service without spending much. Any suggestions on vendor who could be cost effective on per signature basis services instead of monthly subscription? Any pointers?

Secured signings is who I do GNW through… no large upfront cost… monthly , cancel anytime.
Securedsignings.com

1 Like

I am working with CXChoice as a RON Signing Agent they use Nexsys, with Nexsys you need Identrust.

1 Like

When I’m assigned a client from CXChoice the payment is low [between $67 to $79]. Is that normal? Is that what they offer you? I’ve only been at this for a few months.

1 Like

Yes, if you accept the signing at $62 they most definitely will assign it to you. Yes they are known for low fees. If you counter for a higher fee it would be more beneficial for you :relaxed:.

2 Likes

Now they are all low, and the situation is very slow too.