RON PROVIDER - Recommendations

hi Richard. Like you I’m with Notarize.com. I’m new so I’m having a hard time actually getting any business and was wondering if you had any recommendations as to when to login to take calls and what days are best to take phone calls. any advice?

Your best option is to experiment with different times. If you have access to the Shiftboard feature, you can try a number of different time slots to see which ones are the most fruitful. Notarize is open 24 hours a day so you should be able to work out some type of schedule.

1 Like

yeah I haven’t got access to shiftboard as of yet. i sent them an email so I hope they can set me up with that soon. how do the weekends normally look for notarize? do any calls come in at all?

I haven’t worked the weekends yet. At the time I started with Notarize, it was shortly after Covid hit. Notarize was looking for 1000 notaries so I was an early adopter of their platform. It may have positioned me to hit the ground running as they were short on notaries at the time so I was able to take on calls almost back to back and have progressed to using all 4 queues. Each queue that I qualified for meant the ability to take on more calls. I don’t know which queues you are allowed to handle yet following up with the people at Notarize will give you the steps needed to get qualified for using Shiftboard. It will all come in time for you so continue to do your best.

1 Like

@miamisigningagent I haven’t applied as yet.