RON ..What are the best support and inexpensive platforms?

Nexsys and Pavaso are setup for real estate transactions through a title company. Unless things have changed, you can not use either as an individual notary. I have a free membership at One Notary in case I get a general notary request. Notarize will provide clients for you with an average net to notary of between 5 and 6 dollars, but this arrangement is only available in VA, FL, TX and NV. I think for me an investment at X dollars per month would not pay off since I don’t have a steady amount of requests for RON from individuals.

3 Likes

Pavaso doesn’t offer you bringing your own clients. Nexsys I believe does with high start up fee. I use Secured Signings. 10 a month and you get 3 free docs a month. No set up fee. Great support. Top notch experience from me.

2 Likes

In TN we can charge $25 as well. Notarize charge $8 for the first seal and $5 for the 1st if im not mistaken. For clarity, we are able to set our own fees up to the $25 limit.

I’ve tried several and landed on CyberizeIt. It is now larger/has more states than almost any other platform and the cost are reasonable. You don’t have to work through any title cos/agencies. You can find them here: shorturl.at/yBIM2