Side gig for Newbies when it's slow

Exactly. Don’t share or waste reality on those who are blind to reality.

Truth Truth Truth Truth .

Absolutely exactly totally positively correct.

1 Like

“When you mess with my money, you mess with my emotions.” I cannot give this enough praise!

Thats terrible. They should change that

Exactly. I would do a signing or two free of charge if it meant getting my foot in the door. I have no idea how to begin. It reminds me of getting a SAG card as an actor–you have to have a speaking part in order to qualify for a SAG card, and no one will hire you for a speaking part without a SAG card.

1 Like

“Making” a 6-figure income is far different than “Netting” a 6-figure income, particularly when accepting $75.00 newbie (150+ page, dual copy) signings that require 30+ minute drive times, 90 minute appointments, scan-backs, trips to FedEx, not to mention simply organizing the paperwork while keeping your accounting in order. In other words, be careful when considering the big money hype vs a secure traditional job that you’ve held for years.

When you’re told: “Where else can you make $75.00 - $150.00 for only an hours worth of work?”, keep in mind, for a Mobile Notary Loan Signing Agent" the time/transaction is typically 2-3 times longer. From there, don’t forget to add in paper, toner, organizational time, follow-ups, education etc. when calculating your net income.

While this can be an enjoyable decent paying career, while these low rates persist, I wouldn’t advise one to leave their successful day job unless they were assured of working direct, grossing $200.00+ per signing, approximately 10 times per week.

2 Likes