*Sigh* Do All SS work this way?

There’s a thread on this forum about Notary Go. You should look it up. Seems like a company to stay far away from.

Keep signing up for services and check out your local title and escrow companies. Stay encouraged

Once your are preferred it’s much easier to accept signings! That is the goal of notaries to become preferred.

Also send them an email to let them know you have availability. I send this once or twice a week. I set up a contact group.

1 Like

No, Most of my signings by phone calls to me or text requesting signing. But I’ve got other signing companies that are feast or famine. The fastest way to get those orders to be at your PC on those orders. If you don’t get those, it meant to be.

1 Like

sorry i meant you can sign up, but not upload any documents. So basically they wont send you anything until they have it fixed. If you sign up and you’re new, you wont be able to get any work because they dont accept credential documents any way other than through website uploads

1 Like

This is the million dollar question! how to become preferred if you’re not getting any work lol. it seems like a waiting game.

2 Likes

Oh I see. :frowning: that does suck.

if you get in touch with a local title company and they need a notary, they don’t have enough notaries and they use snapdocs. If they tell you they want to use you, you’d request for them to mark you preferred. Some title do not know to do this. I had one title company confused on how to use me and could find me on snapdocs. As much as we hear about new notaries there’s always new escrow officers that are looking for notaries to help them out.

1 Like

Girl, sign up for signingorder.com then start the long list of signing services.

Yes, Notarygo.com is more a low baller but notarygo is good for new ppl because you can check orders in your service area online before getting a notification meaning before a notification is even sent to anyone at all. Which is way cool to snag it before a veteran.

At Signingorder.com, pay for the 20 zip codes!!! A tip for newbies, expand your service to 75 mile radius at just at first. Pay the $2.99 for 20 extra zip codes. Google all zip codes around u up to 50 miles. You will get a signing no one will want in boonies probably. Take it. :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Unfortunately, they all seem to be pulling this “take the cheapest closer” game lately. They have made money hand over fist for sometime but now we should all work for free. NOT