Signing Agent platform - Technical Glitch

Anyone have any experience with Signing Agent?

@number1tennia Great question!

By any chance did you Search the GOLMINE found within the Notary Cafe database that’s immediately available to you & all members?

You may remember that I directly you to it previously on August 14th . . .

There are multiple threads available for you to perform Research. :nerd_face: HappyReading!

:swan:

P.S. Everyone should be very CAUTIOUS about this platform.

Many members who display a Professional Profile there notice that their Profile ONLY displays in ONE Zip Code (for their Shipping Address) not for the Zip Codes in County/Counties they serve.

======

This technical GLITCH has been present for nearly TWO YEARS. It’s been reported MULTIPLE times & Technical Trouble Tickets have been created. The IT Department will state that the technical issue has been “Resolved” & is a “Permanent Fix,” but then 2 weeks later, the Professional Profiles again only display in ONE Zip Code . . .

At that time, the process of reporting, trouble ticket, resolution repeats and then ONCE AGAIN, it will revert to ONLY displaying the Professional Profiles in ONE Zip Code.

======

As we all know the Title/Escrow Companies [T/ECs]& Loan Officers [LOs] SEARCH via Zip Code (not the County name). Thus, it appears to the T/ECs & LOs that there are LIMITED available Professional Signing Agents & their Preferred PSAs are no longer listed . . .

This is a HUGE financial HIT, especially during the current conditions within our business sector.

I leave you each to do the Math . . .

@cNsa5 I’ve been a notary for 21 years. I’m already a notary signing agent. I have been emails recently from a platform called signing agent. I’m just wondering if anyone has had experience with them.

@number1tennia Did you read the question please? " By any chance did you Search the GOLMINE found within the Notary Cafe database that’s immediately available to you & all members?"

Your answer is immediately available therein. :nerd_face:

@cNsa5 thank you for this information!

@cNsa5 I did look there first, but didn’t see anything on this particular platform.

@number1tennia Wow! That is quite surprising . . .

There are 50+ separate threads on the topic you identified in your Title.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=signingagent.com

@cNsa5 I’m doing this on my cell phone today because I have my 7 year old out of school today with several doctors appointments. That’s probably why I wasn’t able to see anything about this. I’m trying to be as productive as I can while I am unable to work from my home office. I plan to invest in a newer phone this week, because things don’t always load the one I’m currently using. I guess it’s just outlived its point of usefulness. Lol.

1 Like

No need to exp!ain yourself, @number1tennia … I’m sure you understood and I think cNsa5 is just trying to help.

@LindaH-FL I really appreciate all of the help I receive on both notary cafe resources and the Forum.

@number1tennia Thanks for the information. Yes, the technology you utilize does impact your success from a variety of standpoints.

Hope the List of Threads I provided & my detailed post above have been elucidating as well as helpful! :partying_face:

1 Like

Signing Agent isn’t a platform. It’s merely a completely randomized directory listing that is glitch-laden. Look for your own listing twice in one day and odds are you’ll show up in different places (or not at all).

3 Likes

@Arichter I’m not going to sign up with them.

If you got your BGC thru XYZ…,.and you most likely did…you are automatically on their randomized Signing Agent directory/list—which is not a platform.

@number1tennia Concur :100:percent with @Arichter If you did, then you are . . .

You should take a few minutes to perform additional Research. It’ll be WELL WORTH your time to do so.

@Arichter and @cNsa5 That may be how they got my information, but the emails they keep sending me are trying to get me to purchase a listing with them. I have also started getting emails from TitleClose trying to get me to purchase a listing with them.

@number1tennia It’s generally considered a RED FLAG if business entities are “pressuring” you via multiple repeat requests/demands to Join/Signup, etc. for their Directory, Platform, etc.

Regarding the second business entity you identified, there is a PLETHORA of information in the Notary Cafe database available for you to Research as a business owner.

======

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

1 Like

We all get those more than we get actual offers nearly daily. If you’ve got nothing better to do with your money, sign up and let us all know how it goes…
That’s what the delete button is for. Is it Signing Agent or (I think) USA Signing Agent? 2 very different companies. And there are dozens more just like 'em. And people who want to get you on first page of Google, answer your calls, do your bookkeeping, change youre phone carrier… did I miss anything, guys & gals?

1 Like

@Arichter lol. I have no desire to waste my money.