Signings not available

I’ve been a paying member for a couple weeks now and dont see a single available signing under my notary desk. Is this typical?

It does feel in the beginning……slow. Have you signed up with other services? Below, in “ Slow Start, Am I Doing This Wrong” you can see a list of signing services. I am fairly new as well, the list of services have all given me orders and I am kept busy now. You will be to!

1 Like

I’m not sure this site lists “available signings” - they list your profile and credentials and companies that use this platform can find you here - but I do not believe this site is like the platforms that are out there that publish available signings on behalf of companies. You have to reach out to companies and get your name out there

I could be wrong - but I’ve never understood it to work that way.

1 Like

Hi, Newbie here, any chance you could share a link to the list you mentioned? I cant seem to find it :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Slow Start, Am I Doing This Wrong? - #19 by onmywayny This was what I had read and I agree…this list represents where I have been given signings!

2 Likes

I agree Linda, I don’t think it works this way……I have been told I have been “found” through Notary Cafe though😃 so that is a great benefit.

Thank you for the response. I appreciate the help.