SNAP DOCS - I'm removing my profile

Just a few comments: SnapDocs does set the price, but only under specific circumstances. IF a company wants this service, SD will modify the offer +/- $5 to ‘usual area accepted fee’…and then automatically/can not override continue the game of ‘increase by $5’.

SO, sometimes, but not always, if you re-click the original offer, you may see that it’s been re-scheduled or is no longer available…thereby ending your w a i t i n g. Agree–It is a platform-only pain point…one of many.

1 Like

Sometimes you get late notification that you’ve been awarded a job because you weren’t their first choice. They might have initially assigned it to another notary, but then that notary backed out when they actually looked at what the job was or where it was or how much it paid or discovered that they double booked…or whatever other reason that notaries give a job back. Don’t take it personally. That’s just the way that signing services work. It’s certainly not a perfect system by any stretch of the imagination but you either accept the flaws or you don’t do business with signing services. It’s your choice.

Trust me, I know. I can tell that when I call the customer to confirm, and s/he says, “I thought that ‘Notary ABC’ was coming.” The issues being, 1) By the time they do call me, I could be committed elsewhere or there isn’t enough time to respond (i.e. I get notified 1/2 hour before the schedueld time). Not enough time to print the docs, get out there and visit the client. Totally frustrating. And I’m not going to wait around to be called on “second string.” I’m going to go out and get some work elsewhere.

These days, I’m tending more towards not doing business with them. When their supply of available Notaries starts to dry up, hopefully, they’ll change their ways. Not that I’ve soured on all SSes, just those few that treat Notaries like :poop:.

1 Like

I don’t think the supply of notaries will ever dry up because there are always new ones coming along to replace those who have had enough of this game.

Which is why we have to get to them (greenhorn notaries) and school them.

Yes. Agreed. I am a new loan signer and I need to start somewhere just for the experience then definitely work myself up to an higher standard.

That won’t happen. Once you put yourself in the bargain bin with a co–that’s where you’ll stay. They’ll just move on to the next newb who ‘took the loser fee for experience’.

1 Like

they’re awful find other ways to connect

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.