Snapdocs/Mav signigns

Hi, i am new . I have successfully uploaded all my credentials to both Snapdocs and Mav signings. Everything is verified. I have not received one single signing. Am i doing something wrong? I have had success with signing agent.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Natalie

The only thing you did wrong is getting into this already oversaturated-with-notaries business when it’s at the lowest demand in years due to high interest rates. It can take months to get a ‘reasonable’ offer, so, while you wait, DO SOME CALCULATING of your costs…pay particular attention to what it costs you in time & gas to go to every city, zip, county you intend to service. Add PROFIT… Accept no less. You’ll thank me for this (after you’ve accepted $60 to print 145 pages twice, travel an hour each way and then realize you just took a loss.)

4 Likes

@ngonzalez11821 Excellent question! :partying_face: This query is posed on the forum daily (and often MULTIPLE times a day . . .).

There are several threads that will prove quite helpful to you:

======

The Notary Cafe database contains a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan: