Sole Income

do you think that because of how low rates were on refi’s, this will make people decide to stay put rather than sell/purchase?? Essentially slowing down the resale market??

I do actually, mainly because these were the lowest mortgage rates in mortgage history (Never fell below 3%).

Sorry, I got a notification to message you “because I responded to you more than 3 times”…lol But I responded to your public post not to leave you hanging there either. Personally, I don’t see REFI’s going back up unless something changes with COVID (or war) in the future, as both have impacts on the market.

2 Likes

Seriously? So now you can’t have an ongoing dialogue with someone here?? Although I will admit some of the posts are becoming very close to being considered political, but that is, after all, the world we live in now.

I’m surprised you got this notification. hhrrmmm

2 Likes

LOL… this is good for you! I rarely respond (if ever I think) to the same person more than 3 times in a day

1 Like

Topic closed due to cross-posting. Per our Community Guidelines:

Keep it tidy - Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

· Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.

Please feel free to continue this discussion on the original topic here. This will prevent any confusion for other members who wish to read through and/or participate in the discussion.

Thank you!