Title or Law Offices for Cash Outs

Yes, this is correct. The borrowers sign a document within the package stating that they have received a copy of the signed documents at the time of the signing.

Are you saying the “cash” is handed to the borrower at the signing table???
That I have never heard of!

No Ma’am;

“Cash out” means the borrowers get funds back out of the refi after the end of the rescission period - the CD does not zero out or they don’t have to bring funds to the table - they’re refinancing their home and getting money back when all is said and done…typically referred to as a “cash out”.

It is a hassle to take these signings, so find a convenient location and make sure they’ll put up with the cancellations and use of their printer. The nice large table, the hour block (that helps speed them along) and not having to print a second copy helps make it worthwhile. I would start with small firms that can use the extra $ (I pay $50).

Hello Klewis31975, where are you located in TX? I have some locations that don’t charge a thing. TX HELOCS is where the money is.

1 Like

True,
Executed copies are provided by the title company or lender. When providing copies to the borrower you should be providing the borrower with an unexecuted copy

1 Like

I am in Austin Tx. Would love to know where I can go for no fee

I’m in San Antonio, TX. Where are you located?

Klewis31975 I am in Fort Worth but try these title companies in your area. They may honor courtesy closings too.
Providence, Fidelity National Title, Global American Title, Rattikin Title, Sendera Title, Stonewall Title.

2 Likes

Ginam I am in Fort Worth but try these title companies in your area. They may honor courtesy closings too.
Providence, Fidelity National Title, Global American Title, Rattikin Title, Sendera Title, Stonewall Title.

I live in San Antonio. I would appreciate a list of the firms that allow rental of an office. I have contacted several Title firms and they treat me like I had a deadly virus.
Thank you,

I am in Houston and would like to hear who is open to this here. Thanks! Shari

mrsjantoine,

I am in the north Dallas area. Where are you located?

what do you mean by courtesy closings?

Hello Notaries !!!
If you need a location for Texas Cashout / A-6/ HELOC / Home Equity Loan signing
There’s an attorney’s office available for booking. Appointments only.
Weekends/ After Hours available
Room Fee: $50 for 90 minutes cash or check
$52 for Debit/ Credit card

Book by emailing: parrimorelawoffice@gmail.com
Law office of Betty Parrimore.
Address: 5600 Northwest Central Drive, Houston, TX 77092

Closing request
Date:
Time:
Customer Last Name:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.