TX- Notary starving for work

3 Likes

Once upon a time when I was a banker, my old boss used to say two things to me that I still remember to this day.
1: If you go to lunch with co-workers who are negative and complain about their jobs and their pay, stop because you’ll start hating your job too.
2: If you want to move up in the company, focus on learning everything about your current job and do it well.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I agree with that.
It’s not about, talking about the problem.
It’s about how do we solve the problem.

2 Likes

No, it will support full timers (but not the noobs). I hope you put away (in savings) most of the 8000 signings dollars. In 2020 I put away in my saving $180k, I made $240k that year, just doing loan signings.
I paid cash for a rental in Pittsburgh, generating me $900. clear every month. I say stick with it, and use this time to sign up with more companies. And get those honey-doos done now.

3 Likes

A quarter of a million just doing loan signings. . .

I gotta get off this site.

7 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
NSA job is very lucrative if you do it right. Work smart not hard.

But I know it is achievable.

Ok, there are roughly 240 ‘working days’ in a year. By my reckoning, you made at minimum, $1,000 per day (on average) every single working day of that year to earn $240,000. Given the variables, intense competition in your region, the number of available signings, the uninterrupted flow of assignments, the time it takes to do them all and so on, I’m not buying it.

I’m not interested in challenging, arguing, competing or anything else. I’m glad you made that much money, if that’s even possible given the factors I’ve listed. And RON isn’t even allowed yet in California so no advantage there. But just working smart is not enough to convince me that those numbers are achievable. Maybe the newbies and some other folks on this site will be convinced you’ve found a way to corner the market through ingenuity, just not me. No worries, though, tip o’ the cap to you.

2 Likes

Bobby, Bobby, do you really believe everything about these Elons Musks of the loan signing academy? at this time and taking in consideration the market situation some Notaries will diversify others are to hunker down til the dust of times settles down, but believing LSA’s doing an average $1000.00 a day year round? Fantastic!

I’m not making that kind of money but I know there are plenty of other notaries out there achieved that. Personally, I don’t think I want to make that much because I would probably end up in the hospital! It’s not about money, been there and done that, quality of life is what I seek.
I’m doing 100% RON now and hanging out with family, life is too precious!
IMO, Constantly driving from signing to signing is a sure way to elevate your risk of getting into an accident, which is far more costly than any money you could make conducting signing….Not to mention the exorbitant ongoing costs of fuel and vehicle maintenance.

I learned he owns a signing service so that’s where all the revenue comes from. Not even Superman can handle the workload to make a quarter million a year. And I know Superman.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA A!!! That was Funny!!!

I hope he did save that money because he won’t be around long. I know of 8 SS’S that have shut their doors. Ohhh well. I need to get off this site too, and come back in a month so I can say I TOLD YOU SO again. I don’t get to do that often, so when I can:

I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO…:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Obviously wayyy outside of the norm, but 2020 should have been an excellent year for any notary.

Remember your competing against other NSAs who are also working the GNW market. Unless you’re established with a solid client base you maybe sailing into a very saturated market that’s full of Notaries.

2 Likes

Was this through a SS or Direct? How Are you marketing yourself for signings? Has the work been continuous since the first one came in? How did your signing go?

I am not sure. I asked the company where they got my name but no reply. The signing went great! But nothing since then. I found out it was a closing for two properties so I changed my price with no problem. They paid immediately. Thank goodness I’m employed full time! I’m really not marketing myself. I’m listed with Snapdocs and Notary Cafe. That’s it!

$1,000 a day, week in and week out? Nahhhhhh, there’s always a catch. Glad you found it!!

Haha, that’s like 3-4 loans for some notaries. Back then notaries were so busy, a lot of them were doing 10-13 loans a day! This particular argument has been fully reconciled. No need to start another:). Have a great day.