WARNING NON-PAYMENT: Cloud Signings LLC

@notarystamp1960 Excellent insights & advice. :crown:

======

As I’ve advised on numerous occasions . . . perform due diligence of clients by researching the forums, web, etc. for reviews & experiences of others.

:swan:

I just posted my bad experience with Cloud Signings same as you have gone through. Stay away, non paying, bogus, fraud company.

In the same boat with those frauds. They are scam artists. Only thing to do is post our bad experiences to warn other notaries. Over the past 10 years, I have only been burned 3 or 4 times, so most are legite signing services. Best wishes.

You are correct. Not only that they don’t pay in timely manner, and they are low ballers as well. Stay away from them and especially their drama. Their fee for a loan modification of 60 pages is $20 dollars and if you try to negotiate a fee, they take it personal. My advice is to stay away from this company until they change their approach. And they will retaliate and try to affect your personal file so be cautious too. And especially if you are new in the business. However, word of mouth does travel quickly. Have a great day.

Agree. They tried to do the same here. However, I am an old silver fox. Please stay away from them and their drama.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.