Amrock - Defects

I agree. This comment right here is the truth for me that’s why I’ve decided Not to be a LSA anymore and move on to another profession that is more concrete in getting my money in a timely manner where I don’t have to negotiate my fees.

2 Likes

Sorry to here that you gave up being a LSA it’s tough in some cities but at least you had something to fall back on. Most people put all their eggs in one basket and end up stuck like chuck!

1 Like

I would love to learn more from you if you have time to chat. Is it true that the applications need to be initialed on 4th page by all parties even if not on the loan? How about not signing the first page if there is only one person on the loan. That is different than most lenders.

I so agree with you. It seems like most SS have lowered their fees because people are just willing to take it. If you look at the time you put into preparation, supplies , driving, at the signing table, some have about 30 notarizations and the scan-back and going back out to ship off your are putting hours on one file, you are getting paid less than min wage. ugh.